ViewFinder Privacy and Disclaimer Statement
Your privacy is important to ViewFinder. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ViewFinder collects, and the ways in which ViewFinder uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ViewFinder may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including name, demographic, email)
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (name and email)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including name, address, credit card, email)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, address, email,)
- Any other information that you send to Batdorff Photography
Using personal information
ViewFinder may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where ViewFinder discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ViewFinder may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ViewFinder will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. ViewFinder will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ViewFinder is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Use of affiliate links
To help cover costs of running this website, ViewFinder runs some advertising on the site and engages in the use of affiliate links from time to time. These affiliate links earn a small commission on any purchases made via the link. It’s very important to note I use affiliate links only on products I believe in or use personally. I never blindly use affiliate links to steer you towards a product that I wouldn’t recommend to a friend on the street.